I'm back! -- New photos with Canon 70D
I was away from photography for the past two years, working on my other career. However, I recently realized how much I missed photography -- and I'm back. Last month, in February 2015, I purchased a new camera (Canon 70D, a huge upgrade from my Panasonic Lumix with only 10 megapixels), and new photos are on the way. I still have the same model, plus a new one, and with the lens I am using, I am working primarily with portraits, landscapes and health concepts. I look forward to eventually cash out and buy a macro lens. :)
Here are some new photos from the past month.
Photo credits: Dotlock.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal