I'm going to Disney Land!
Well, not quite Disney Land actually, but I am moving about an hour north of Mickey's homeland. I just got a job in Florida and I'm excited about it and about the new stock photo shots I'll be able to get there. I'm about 1 1/2 hours from the beach, so I'll have more opportunities to take those kinds of fun-in-the-sun shots.
So, goodbye South Carolina, hello Florida.
Here are a few images I took while I was down there interviewing.
Photo credits: , Caroline Klapper.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one