I'm going to Disney Land!
Well, not quite Disney Land actually, but I am moving about an hour north of Mickey's homeland. I just got a job in Florida and I'm excited about it and about the new stock photo shots I'll be able to get there. I'm about 1 1/2 hours from the beach, so I'll have more opportunities to take those kinds of fun-in-the-sun shots.
So, goodbye South Carolina, hello Florida.
Here are a few images I took while I was down there interviewing.
Photo credits: , Caroline Klapper.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!
- To Serif or not to Serif? Determining the Font for Your Brand