I'm going to Disney Land!
Well, not quite Disney Land actually, but I am moving about an hour north of Mickey's homeland. I just got a job in Florida and I'm excited about it and about the new stock photo shots I'll be able to get there. I'm about 1 1/2 hours from the beach, so I'll have more opportunities to take those kinds of fun-in-the-sun shots.
So, goodbye South Carolina, hello Florida.
Here are a few images I took while I was down there interviewing.
Photo credits: , Caroline Klapper.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready