I'm so happy for being announced as the Second Prize Winner of the "Connection Photo Contest"
I'm a real fans of National Geographic. so this could be very very exciting for me :-)
I shot several photos and made a BKT exposure from that scene, this is one of them:
anyway, no one has downloaded this image, maybe it's not that microstock type, :-)
here is the website of the contest, you can find all the winners and their photos:
BTW, I bought a NIKKOR 105/2.8 MICRO and a AF 14-24/2.8 from B&H online store by using the rewarded gift card.
I think the 105/2.8 Micro lens can be very useful to my microstock works.
Photo credits: Weixin Shen.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road