I'm so happy for being announced as the Second Prize Winner of the "Connection Photo Contest"
I'm a real fans of National Geographic. so this could be very very exciting for me :-)
I shot several photos and made a BKT exposure from that scene, this is one of them:
anyway, no one has downloaded this image, maybe it's not that microstock type, :-)
here is the website of the contest, you can find all the winners and their photos:
BTW, I bought a NIKKOR 105/2.8 MICRO and a AF 14-24/2.8 from B&H online store by using the rewarded gift card.
I think the 105/2.8 Micro lens can be very useful to my microstock works.
Photo credits: Weixin Shen.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry