I'm so happy for being announced as the Second Prize Winner of the "Connection Photo Contest"
I'm a real fans of National Geographic. so this could be very very exciting for me :-)
I shot several photos and made a BKT exposure from that scene, this is one of them:
anyway, no one has downloaded this image, maybe it's not that microstock type, :-)
here is the website of the contest, you can find all the winners and their photos:
BTW, I bought a NIKKOR 105/2.8 MICRO and a AF 14-24/2.8 from B&H online store by using the rewarded gift card.
I think the 105/2.8 Micro lens can be very useful to my microstock works.
Photo credits: Weixin Shen.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!