I'm so happy for being announced as the Second Prize Winner of the "Connection Photo Contest"
I'm a real fans of National Geographic. so this could be very very exciting for me :-)
I shot several photos and made a BKT exposure from that scene, this is one of them:
anyway, no one has downloaded this image, maybe it's not that microstock type, :-)
here is the website of the contest, you can find all the winners and their photos:
BTW, I bought a NIKKOR 105/2.8 MICRO and a AF 14-24/2.8 from B&H online store by using the rewarded gift card.
I think the 105/2.8 Micro lens can be very useful to my microstock works.
Photo credits: Weixin Shen.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success