I'm new :)
I'm new here. And since I'm more an illustrator than a protographer, I'm glad DT is accepting illustrations. I've got only 14 images uploaded yet but I will continue. I like being here.
Before today I've been only reading the blogs of others and didn't think of making my own mainly because English is not my native language and I find it rather difficult to express my thoughts in it.
But I'll try to do my best and will learn.
I'm Russian, so some of my images reflect my country's life. But as for the illustrations, they usually reflect my dreams and memories.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!