I'm new :)
I'm new here. And since I'm more an illustrator than a protographer, I'm glad DT is accepting illustrations. I've got only 14 images uploaded yet but I will continue. I like being here.
Before today I've been only reading the blogs of others and didn't think of making my own mainly because English is not my native language and I find it rather difficult to express my thoughts in it.
But I'll try to do my best and will learn.
I'm Russian, so some of my images reflect my country's life. But as for the illustrations, they usually reflect my dreams and memories.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars