I'm new here
Hi everybody, I found this site a few days ago and I have to admit that there are very nice and attractive photos. I have uploaded just only two photos but I would like to improve. Some of my pictures were refused because of quality of my camera. I want to buy a new one. Can you give me advice? I saw Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 and I think It could be great. What do you think? Thanks for your opinions and good luck to you all!:)
Photo credits: Roman Zaremba.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa