I'm new here
Hi everybody, I found this site a few days ago and I have to admit that there are very nice and attractive photos. I have uploaded just only two photos but I would like to improve. Some of my pictures were refused because of quality of my camera. I want to buy a new one. Can you give me advice? I saw Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 and I think It could be great. What do you think? Thanks for your opinions and good luck to you all!:)
Photo credits: Roman Zaremba.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget