I'm new here
Hi everybody, I found this site a few days ago and I have to admit that there are very nice and attractive photos. I have uploaded just only two photos but I would like to improve. Some of my pictures were refused because of quality of my camera. I want to buy a new one. Can you give me advice? I saw Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 and I think It could be great. What do you think? Thanks for your opinions and good luck to you all!:)
Photo credits: Roman Zaremba.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings