I'm new here
Hi everybody, I found this site a few days ago and I have to admit that there are very nice and attractive photos. I have uploaded just only two photos but I would like to improve. Some of my pictures were refused because of quality of my camera. I want to buy a new one. Can you give me advice? I saw Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 and I think It could be great. What do you think? Thanks for your opinions and good luck to you all!:)
Photo credits: Roman Zaremba.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images