I'm new here - Dreamstime
Until now, I have registered nearly six months time, I would like to say to yourself now really able to stick to easy, just registered when my photo acceptance rate is almost zero, it really hit me good but I did not give up, then I insist upload any photos, so I stick to this now, there is a saying much do anything as long as it smoothly.
And now I have not reached easily along then, I've had a lot progress, learning is never-ending, I need to learn there are still many things that I will always continue to persevere, because only stick to the end before the results!
This is the first picture I passed, and its name is reed robots, this picture belongs to the creative class bar, photos of my robot model is handmade, and the post-processing pass up, so I am surprised that it passed, but I am also very excited.
Photo credits: Shaowen1994.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography