I'm new here and loving it.
I just joined Dreamstime a few weeks ago and I'm learning lots. I have enjoyed photography since I was a little kid following my dad around as he took pics of animals, nature, and everyone he met. The best advice he ever gave me was: "LOOK." Sounds simple, but you don't know how many people I've met who don't actually look through their lens...they just point and click.
Anyway, I've got lots to learn here about photography and all, so I'd better get started.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava