I'm new here and loving it.
I just joined Dreamstime a few weeks ago and I'm learning lots. I have enjoyed photography since I was a little kid following my dad around as he took pics of animals, nature, and everyone he met. The best advice he ever gave me was: "LOOK." Sounds simple, but you don't know how many people I've met who don't actually look through their lens...they just point and click.
Anyway, I've got lots to learn here about photography and all, so I'd better get started.
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera