I'm new here and loving it.
I just joined Dreamstime a few weeks ago and I'm learning lots. I have enjoyed photography since I was a little kid following my dad around as he took pics of animals, nature, and everyone he met. The best advice he ever gave me was: "LOOK." Sounds simple, but you don't know how many people I've met who don't actually look through their lens...they just point and click.
Anyway, I've got lots to learn here about photography and all, so I'd better get started.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays