I'm new here and loving it.
I just joined Dreamstime a few weeks ago and I'm learning lots. I have enjoyed photography since I was a little kid following my dad around as he took pics of animals, nature, and everyone he met. The best advice he ever gave me was: "LOOK." Sounds simple, but you don't know how many people I've met who don't actually look through their lens...they just point and click.
Anyway, I've got lots to learn here about photography and all, so I'd better get started.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns