I'm new here and loving it.
I just joined Dreamstime a few weeks ago and I'm learning lots. I have enjoyed photography since I was a little kid following my dad around as he took pics of animals, nature, and everyone he met. The best advice he ever gave me was: "LOOK." Sounds simple, but you don't know how many people I've met who don't actually look through their lens...they just point and click.
Anyway, I've got lots to learn here about photography and all, so I'd better get started.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles