I'm so silly!! - kicking myself
All this talk of keywording made me have a look at mine and OH MAN what a silly fool I've been the past year - I'm going through my images one by one and checking my keywords .... they are rubbish!!!
so I'm taking this new aproach and have jotted down a couple of questions before submitting to help find the keywords in my head:
1 - is there anyone in the picture
2 - time of day
3 - material
4 - isolated / not?
5 - when / what / who / why
6 - concept
also - check spelling - that's another rubbish thing I've found. the spell checker might correct it but watch out - it could be something else!
so I guess moral of the story is: take your time and think about it the image and what it represents before submitting it - or it will never be found!
Photo credits: Keki.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels