I'm starting with 7 accepts out of 8 !
I have owned my 400D for more than 2 years, and I believe I could haveat least 50 good ones to be uploaded and get signed. But what depressed me most is that my past pics are all too small. less than 3 mp, and I could only find 8 which I believe were accidentally set of more than 3mg. Oh, god! I was originally thinking I could use my pictures as a kind of surport to my school life.
But I get back on my feet, and decide to start from my first 8 photos, with one of them rejected.
Hope that everyone could have a good luck and make some fortune here!
Here are some of my photos, hope you guys could give me some comments, many thanks from a beginner!
Photo credits: Kevinchenyt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror