I'm starting with 7 accepts out of 8 !
I have owned my 400D for more than 2 years, and I believe I could haveat least 50 good ones to be uploaded and get signed. But what depressed me most is that my past pics are all too small. less than 3 mp, and I could only find 8 which I believe were accidentally set of more than 3mg. Oh, god! I was originally thinking I could use my pictures as a kind of surport to my school life.
But I get back on my feet, and decide to start from my first 8 photos, with one of them rejected.
Hope that everyone could have a good luck and make some fortune here!
Here are some of my photos, hope you guys could give me some comments, many thanks from a beginner!
Photo credits: Kevinchenyt.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs