I'm starting with 7 accepts out of 8 !
I have owned my 400D for more than 2 years, and I believe I could haveat least 50 good ones to be uploaded and get signed. But what depressed me most is that my past pics are all too small. less than 3 mp, and I could only find 8 which I believe were accidentally set of more than 3mg. Oh, god! I was originally thinking I could use my pictures as a kind of surport to my school life.
But I get back on my feet, and decide to start from my first 8 photos, with one of them rejected.
Hope that everyone could have a good luck and make some fortune here!
Here are some of my photos, hope you guys could give me some comments, many thanks from a beginner!
Photo credits: Kevinchenyt.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips