I’m two years old !
Two years ago a, a user from Romania stood in front of his computer, thinking about stock photography, and he created one account here on Dreamstime. This is how I was born. My name is Mangroove. Where he found this name for me, I don't know, but I'm used to it now :)
When I was little I used to cry a lot because of my rejections (I am still crying about this :)) ), but as I was growing I began to learn more and more about this stock world where I live. I learned to smile with my first picture that I sold, I learned how to name and tag my photos, I learned what should I upload, I learned about noise, I even learned to make illustrations. Still, I am only two years old now, and I have so much more to learn. I am growing slowly, but I will become bigger and stronger :)
I'm proud that I was born in this Dreamstime world, I feel I have a bright future.
Thanks for having me here :)
Photo credits: Srsallay.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror