I’m two years old !
Two years ago a, a user from Romania stood in front of his computer, thinking about stock photography, and he created one account here on Dreamstime. This is how I was born. My name is Mangroove. Where he found this name for me, I don't know, but I'm used to it now :)
When I was little I used to cry a lot because of my rejections (I am still crying about this :)) ), but as I was growing I began to learn more and more about this stock world where I live. I learned to smile with my first picture that I sold, I learned how to name and tag my photos, I learned what should I upload, I learned about noise, I even learned to make illustrations. Still, I am only two years old now, and I have so much more to learn. I am growing slowly, but I will become bigger and stronger :)
I'm proud that I was born in this Dreamstime world, I feel I have a bright future.
Thanks for having me here :)
Photo credits: Srsallay.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster