I made it to 50...
Climbing the long ladder to success - I finally made it to 50 approved uploads. There are times when I am completely stumped by the refusal emails... obviously I still don't "get it". But one must soldier on.
This is the 50th image. I do love the colors.
Oh - and I did double my sales. Now that Earnings Balance is up to $1.20! :)
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal