I made it to 50...
Climbing the long ladder to success - I finally made it to 50 approved uploads. There are times when I am completely stumped by the refusal emails... obviously I still don't "get it". But one must soldier on.
This is the 50th image. I do love the colors.
Oh - and I did double my sales. Now that Earnings Balance is up to $1.20! :)
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day