I made it to 50...
Climbing the long ladder to success - I finally made it to 50 approved uploads. There are times when I am completely stumped by the refusal emails... obviously I still don't "get it". But one must soldier on.
This is the 50th image. I do love the colors.
Oh - and I did double my sales. Now that Earnings Balance is up to $1.20! :)
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!