I need advice on photographing children
My problem is that they either are too busy to pause even for a second or they see my camera and put on a very wierd smile. I have tried bribery, but they seem to want to sabatoge my photos. Also they get dirty pretty fast, too.
Thanks, Dee Dee Dixon
Photo credits: Deborah Dixon.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite