I need advice on photographing children
My problem is that they either are too busy to pause even for a second or they see my camera and put on a very wierd smile. I have tried bribery, but they seem to want to sabatoge my photos. Also they get dirty pretty fast, too.
Thanks, Dee Dee Dixon
Photo credits: Deborah Dixon.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa