I need advice on photographing children
My problem is that they either are too busy to pause even for a second or they see my camera and put on a very wierd smile. I have tried bribery, but they seem to want to sabatoge my photos. Also they get dirty pretty fast, too.
Thanks, Dee Dee Dixon
Photo credits: Deborah Dixon.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget