I am new!!
I have uploaded 3 pictures!! It has become apparent that my collection of images are not really appropriate for stock - which is sad, but also exciting as I must now go out and do something about that!!
I have been taking photos for fun for many years, and have, since selling my business, been using Flickr to help me get a better idea of what my images are doing for other people - and now I am hoping to branch out. My time is limited as I have recently remarried, and we have a very busy life - we travel, we are learning to paint, we socialise quite a lot and we have 6 children and 3 grandchildren between us, all of whom have their little demands on our time - and my husband still has a lot to do with his company, on his terms nowadays but nevertheless, it takes time and I help him.
Still, I am keen to make a mark on the microstock board - and hpoe for a little encouragement from somewhere!!write your text here
Photo credits: Judydean.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars