I am in North Korea (Part II).
2010 is the Chinese army participates in the Korean War 60th anniversary.
Second day in North Korea,we went to visit Panmunjom(DPRK and the ROK military Armistice demarcation line.)and the 38 degree line,this line divided the Korean Peninsula and it became two countries,two hostile countries...
Here is very quiet,we had experienced the nervous atmosphere on 38th lines.we saw a large sculpture in the highway back to Pyongyang,It symbolizes the Korean Peninsula to realize the unification.
We are invited to watch children's performance in the afternoon,
These children's performance was wonderful.
Innocent children and the atmosphere of Panmunjom in stark contrast.
Photo credits: Linqong.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images