I am in North Korea (Part II).
2010 is the Chinese army participates in the Korean War 60th anniversary.
Second day in North Korea,we went to visit Panmunjom(DPRK and the ROK military Armistice demarcation line.)and the 38 degree line,this line divided the Korean Peninsula and it became two countries,two hostile countries...
Here is very quiet,we had experienced the nervous atmosphere on 38th lines.we saw a large sculpture in the highway back to Pyongyang,It symbolizes the Korean Peninsula to realize the unification.
We are invited to watch children's performance in the afternoon,
These children's performance was wonderful.
Innocent children and the atmosphere of Panmunjom in stark contrast.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?