I am in North Korea (Part II).
2010 is the Chinese army participates in the Korean War 60th anniversary.
Second day in North Korea,we went to visit Panmunjom(DPRK and the ROK military Armistice demarcation line.)and the 38 degree line,this line divided the Korean Peninsula and it became two countries,two hostile countries...
Here is very quiet,we had experienced the nervous atmosphere on 38th lines.we saw a large sculpture in the highway back to Pyongyang,It symbolizes the Korean Peninsula to realize the unification.
We are invited to watch children's performance in the afternoon,
These children's performance was wonderful.
Innocent children and the atmosphere of Panmunjom in stark contrast.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France