I reached 100 uploads a few days ago.
Thanks to administrators for feedback which has allowed me to learn what is required in micro stock. Thanks also to other contributors for images which have suggested new approaches. I think there is emphasis on conceptual images though it seems that any good image can succeed.
My initial ideas of submitting mainly scenic images of resorts has changed to illustrating ideas or quotes from literature.
I can confirm for newcomers that rejections are an integral part of the learning process though, God willing, I still have much to learn. Receiving rejections is depressing but my advice is to leave it a day or two then reread and act on the advice [ best by retaking the shot and submitting afresh ].
I include one of my images initially rejected but redone in different light conditions.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava