I reached 100 uploads a few days ago.
Thanks to administrators for feedback which has allowed me to learn what is required in micro stock. Thanks also to other contributors for images which have suggested new approaches. I think there is emphasis on conceptual images though it seems that any good image can succeed.
My initial ideas of submitting mainly scenic images of resorts has changed to illustrating ideas or quotes from literature.
I can confirm for newcomers that rejections are an integral part of the learning process though, God willing, I still have much to learn. Receiving rejections is depressing but my advice is to leave it a day or two then reread and act on the advice [ best by retaking the shot and submitting afresh ].
I include one of my images initially rejected but redone in different light conditions.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe