I reached the summit!
Some time ago i posted a blog here saying that i am going to climb mount kinabalu... now i have returned back to singapore with the certification that i have reached the summit - low's peak!
Mt Kinabalu is 4095.3m high and is known as the highest mountain in south east asia, however, maybe this is a mis-perception... as far as i know, there are four mountains higher than mt kinabalu, although there are still some arguments here.
We are pretty lucky. December is not a so good timing for climbing as it is the raining season for malaysia. We did not meet any rainfall untill we return to the foot of the mountain, after two days of climbing.
The view of the mountain is awesome! the beginning 6 km climbing goes with botanic road while the next 2.7 km is totally rocky! temperature went down from 25 degree to 0 degree... so be prepared if you plan to go there.
Some must-have stuffs:
2. winter clothes
4. good hiking shoes
5. Physical fit body :)
Mount kinabalu is rated as very high mountain. and it ranks 20th in the highest mountain in the world.
Share with you some pics i took. some more photos are under reviewing :)
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images