I recently bought some equipment
Yeah, it might be a little late for Christmas but new stuff is always a present. For many years, I've done my photography with an on camera flash, kit lens 18-55 mm, and for most of the time available light.
Now that I'm shooting commercial images rather than artistic shots, I've made the important decision to invest in my equipment. Within the next few days I'll be receiving a studio light and umbrella kit and and camera flash.
Once I get a little cash saved I'll be investing in some prime lenses and backdrop system. While I know that all new gadgets don't make a good image, good lighting and sharp pictures help.
So merry late Christmas to me.
Happy shooting everyone.
Photo credits: , Mark Birks.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava