I recently bought some equipment
Yeah, it might be a little late for Christmas but new stuff is always a present. For many years, I've done my photography with an on camera flash, kit lens 18-55 mm, and for most of the time available light.
Now that I'm shooting commercial images rather than artistic shots, I've made the important decision to invest in my equipment. Within the next few days I'll be receiving a studio light and umbrella kit and and camera flash.
Once I get a little cash saved I'll be investing in some prime lenses and backdrop system. While I know that all new gadgets don't make a good image, good lighting and sharp pictures help.
So merry late Christmas to me.
Happy shooting everyone.
Photo credits: , Mark Birks.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience