I recently bought some equipment - Dreamstime
Yeah, it might be a little late for Christmas but new stuff is always a present. For many years, I've done my photography with an on camera flash, kit lens 18-55 mm, and for most of the time available light.
Now that I'm shooting commercial images rather than artistic shots, I've made the important decision to invest in my equipment. Within the next few days I'll be receiving a studio light and umbrella kit and and camera flash.
Once I get a little cash saved I'll be investing in some prime lenses and backdrop system. While I know that all new gadgets don't make a good image, good lighting and sharp pictures help.
So merry late Christmas to me.
Happy shooting everyone.
Photo credits: , Mark Birks.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone