I see people
I don't know why or how but all of a sudden I realised that I'm taking more and more shots of people.
Now please don't get me wrong, If I have an opportunity to catch a great shot of an animal I'll take it.
But over all I seem to be wanting more shots of people.
Now I will tell you that people shots can be a big headache at times.
Not only does the model need to have the right expression, but you need to have the model releases and all that.
And I certainly salute all the Photographers that do it on a regular basis.
But I really think it's a lot like learning to swim. I'll jump right in until I get it down.
After all one thing I have learned is that you can't tell if something will grow until you have planted the seed.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror