I see people
I don't know why or how but all of a sudden I realised that I'm taking more and more shots of people.
Now please don't get me wrong, If I have an opportunity to catch a great shot of an animal I'll take it.
But over all I seem to be wanting more shots of people.
Now I will tell you that people shots can be a big headache at times.
Not only does the model need to have the right expression, but you need to have the model releases and all that.
And I certainly salute all the Photographers that do it on a regular basis.
But I really think it's a lot like learning to swim. I'll jump right in until I get it down.
After all one thing I have learned is that you can't tell if something will grow until you have planted the seed.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars