I sometimes need some Inspiration
lately I have been lacking inspiration, I just do not feel like taking photos. Then today I was rocking my 22 month old granddaughter and was looking at the way she holds her hands while sleeping. Now tomorrow I am going back to try and capture this moment, both for my daughter in B&W and for stock.
What inspires you???
Here is another immage approved a few days ago, that we took back in August along the Blueridge Parkway.
Photo credits: Psalm113v9.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!