I think geese are smarter than I
I love to watch wildlife and how they live. I have come to really appreciate the Canadian geese. As I get closer to winter I increase my complaining about how cold it is, how the cost of heat is rising, how the days are so short that I seem to never see the sun.
Geese on the other hand start practicing the vee flight pattern for migration.
I sit in meetings preaching how we all need to work together and make teamwork more than just a word.
Meanwhile the geese use each other for lift as they fly and change leaders often so no one goose has to take all the wind.
In the middle of winter I'll be here in the deep freeze.
Oh., and the geese? they keep going south and won't return until it's warm and the days are longer.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy