I think I just missed out.
I own twenty five shares of a stock called PCC. I checked it this morning at around 10:15 AM Central Time. It was down to only two cents per share! PCC had been around $12.50 or so yesterday. And when I checked the stock again in five minutes, it had gone back up to $12.25! Either this was a glitch, or I just missed out on a huge buying opportunity. If I had bought a hundred shares at two cents each, I would have made more than a thousand dollars in five minutes. Sigh, I really hope it was a glitch.
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?