I think I just missed out.
I own twenty five shares of a stock called PCC. I checked it this morning at around 10:15 AM Central Time. It was down to only two cents per share! PCC had been around $12.50 or so yesterday. And when I checked the stock again in five minutes, it had gone back up to $12.25! Either this was a glitch, or I just missed out on a huge buying opportunity. If I had bought a hundred shares at two cents each, I would have made more than a thousand dollars in five minutes. Sigh, I really hope it was a glitch.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road