I think I just missed out.
I own twenty five shares of a stock called PCC. I checked it this morning at around 10:15 AM Central Time. It was down to only two cents per share! PCC had been around $12.50 or so yesterday. And when I checked the stock again in five minutes, it had gone back up to $12.25! Either this was a glitch, or I just missed out on a huge buying opportunity. If I had bought a hundred shares at two cents each, I would have made more than a thousand dollars in five minutes. Sigh, I really hope it was a glitch.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama