I think I just missed out.
I own twenty five shares of a stock called PCC. I checked it this morning at around 10:15 AM Central Time. It was down to only two cents per share! PCC had been around $12.50 or so yesterday. And when I checked the stock again in five minutes, it had gone back up to $12.25! Either this was a glitch, or I just missed out on a huge buying opportunity. If I had bought a hundred shares at two cents each, I would have made more than a thousand dollars in five minutes. Sigh, I really hope it was a glitch.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings