I understand my rejections
I did an interesting exercise today.
I went back and looked at the images in my rejected folder. I keep them, purely because I don't want to mistakenly try to resubmit them. Obviously I thought there was something about them that was worthy in the first place, so there is a chance I would try again with them.
You know the feelings/thoughts you have when you first get the email that your image/(s) hasve been rejected?...
Well, LOL, it is amazing what time & experience gives you. I was looking through some/most of the images & cringing and although I cannot remember why each image was rejected, I am now pretty sure I could see the reasons for each of them. There were some pretty obvious flaws there.
I guess that is progress for me. I hope so. I know I will likely still have images rejected, but hopefully I am learning what works & what doesn't, so my approval ratio will go up.
I was also pleased to reach a milestone of 200 uploaded images this week.
A small achievement for some I know, but an achievement nonetheless and one I am proud of.
My downloads have reached 33...and I even have one rigt on the verge of becoming level 2!!!
I'm still loving & learning on Dreamstime
- Which Social Platform Should You Advertise On?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 20 - White-tailed Eagle
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!