I understand my rejections
I did an interesting exercise today.
I went back and looked at the images in my rejected folder. I keep them, purely because I don't want to mistakenly try to resubmit them. Obviously I thought there was something about them that was worthy in the first place, so there is a chance I would try again with them.
You know the feelings/thoughts you have when you first get the email that your image/(s) hasve been rejected?...
Well, LOL, it is amazing what time & experience gives you. I was looking through some/most of the images & cringing and although I cannot remember why each image was rejected, I am now pretty sure I could see the reasons for each of them. There were some pretty obvious flaws there.
I guess that is progress for me. I hope so. I know I will likely still have images rejected, but hopefully I am learning what works & what doesn't, so my approval ratio will go up.
I was also pleased to reach a milestone of 200 uploaded images this week.
A small achievement for some I know, but an achievement nonetheless and one I am proud of.
My downloads have reached 33...and I even have one rigt on the verge of becoming level 2!!!
I'm still loving & learning on Dreamstime
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars