I understand my rejections
I did an interesting exercise today.
I went back and looked at the images in my rejected folder. I keep them, purely because I don't want to mistakenly try to resubmit them. Obviously I thought there was something about them that was worthy in the first place, so there is a chance I would try again with them.
You know the feelings/thoughts you have when you first get the email that your image/(s) hasve been rejected?...
Well, LOL, it is amazing what time & experience gives you. I was looking through some/most of the images & cringing and although I cannot remember why each image was rejected, I am now pretty sure I could see the reasons for each of them. There were some pretty obvious flaws there.
I guess that is progress for me. I hope so. I know I will likely still have images rejected, but hopefully I am learning what works & what doesn't, so my approval ratio will go up.
I was also pleased to reach a milestone of 200 uploaded images this week.
A small achievement for some I know, but an achievement nonetheless and one I am proud of.
My downloads have reached 33...and I even have one rigt on the verge of becoming level 2!!!
I'm still loving & learning on Dreamstime
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror