I've Been Good!
Christmas time ... what a beautiful season! So many different perspectives for this holiday. For me, the number one reason for the season is Jesus. So, everyday of the year, not just Christmas, is a day to celebrate.
It's also a time for get-togethers to enjoy the holiday spirit with family and friends we hold dear. It's sad that our lives are so busy these days that so many tend to push the most important part of our lives to the back burners just to be brought out on special occasions. Oh, but that we could all go back to the basics, realize the importance of family and friends, and cherish every moment we have with them.
But, there's also the commercial side of Christmas. It's the Christmas most of us as children grew up looking forward to. The excitement, the lights, the food ... the PRESENTS! It meant being good for a WHOLE year! Well, we tried anyway. Some succeeded while others, well ...
So, here's wishing you all a
as we look forward to ushering in ...
MERRY CHRISTMAS and the best of the holiday season to everyone!
Photo credits: , Carolyn L. Marshall.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles