I've been rumbled!
So, from the person who wrote blogs about "try not to check DT too often and the sales will come...", and also about finding the time to shoot more, etc... it seems that the bubble has finally burst and I am never going to sell another picture!!!
Don't feel sorry for me, I've pestered the poor admins about keywording and my last batch of submissions (otherwise known as 'rejections'...) so much that I wouldn't blame them if they kept all the profits from my sales for themselves.
Can you tell that I've been working almost non-stop since last Thursday, including the weekend till 2am, and now I don't even have the boost of some juicy sales on DT?
(Pathetic, isn't it?)
(Don't answer that! :) )
Photo credits: Dreamstime Agency.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!