I've been rumbled!
So, from the person who wrote blogs about "try not to check DT too often and the sales will come...", and also about finding the time to shoot more, etc... it seems that the bubble has finally burst and I am never going to sell another picture!!!
Don't feel sorry for me, I've pestered the poor admins about keywording and my last batch of submissions (otherwise known as 'rejections'...) so much that I wouldn't blame them if they kept all the profits from my sales for themselves.
Can you tell that I've been working almost non-stop since last Thursday, including the weekend till 2am, and now I don't even have the boost of some juicy sales on DT?
(Pathetic, isn't it?)
(Don't answer that! :) )
Photo credits: Dreamstime Agency.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project