I’ve done it! Another milestone at DT.
I’ve done it! Finally got 100 images at DT!
I started 7 months ago, and at first it was rather difficult to me with all these rejections and rare sales. But then things started changing. I read carefully explanations of why my photos were rejected, if it was possible I corrected my mistakes, I searched through the database, read blog articles (thanks to the people writing them). And step by step my acceptance ratio increased and sales as well! Moreover, I started looking for other ways of expressing my ideas, and now I have two Christmas illustrations in my portfolio and a pop art image. Perhaps not a big deal, but still important for me, as this is something totally new. Now I’m studying vector illustration.
The journey to these hundred photos was not simple, but really very exciting. So I’m looking forward to my new adventures here and to all those new things I’m going to learn.
Photo credits: Kaththea.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama