I’ve done it! Another milestone at DT.
I’ve done it! Finally got 100 images at DT!
I started 7 months ago, and at first it was rather difficult to me with all these rejections and rare sales. But then things started changing. I read carefully explanations of why my photos were rejected, if it was possible I corrected my mistakes, I searched through the database, read blog articles (thanks to the people writing them). And step by step my acceptance ratio increased and sales as well! Moreover, I started looking for other ways of expressing my ideas, and now I have two Christmas illustrations in my portfolio and a pop art image. Perhaps not a big deal, but still important for me, as this is something totally new. Now I’m studying vector illustration.
The journey to these hundred photos was not simple, but really very exciting. So I’m looking forward to my new adventures here and to all those new things I’m going to learn.
Photo credits: Kaththea.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal