I’ve done it! Another milestone at DT.
I’ve done it! Finally got 100 images at DT!
I started 7 months ago, and at first it was rather difficult to me with all these rejections and rare sales. But then things started changing. I read carefully explanations of why my photos were rejected, if it was possible I corrected my mistakes, I searched through the database, read blog articles (thanks to the people writing them). And step by step my acceptance ratio increased and sales as well! Moreover, I started looking for other ways of expressing my ideas, and now I have two Christmas illustrations in my portfolio and a pop art image. Perhaps not a big deal, but still important for me, as this is something totally new. Now I’m studying vector illustration.
The journey to these hundred photos was not simple, but really very exciting. So I’m looking forward to my new adventures here and to all those new things I’m going to learn.
Photo credits: Kaththea.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking