i want to be a pro
don't mention the talent and technic , the time is not permitted, for i got a job now. how many others have the same experience with me?
my dream is to become a nature pro. nature is my favorite, living throgh the world changing from clean to polluted, fewer and fewer virginal places left, all i can do is to shoot and keep the view for the future for my son. if i can do more than that with my pics , that's really means something to me.
Photo credits: Zhi Gao.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images