i want to be a pro
don't mention the talent and technic , the time is not permitted, for i got a job now. how many others have the same experience with me?
my dream is to become a nature pro. nature is my favorite, living throgh the world changing from clean to polluted, fewer and fewer virginal places left, all i can do is to shoot and keep the view for the future for my son. if i can do more than that with my pics , that's really means something to me.
Photo credits: Zhi Gao.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?