i want to be a pro
don't mention the talent and technic , the time is not permitted, for i got a job now. how many others have the same experience with me?
my dream is to become a nature pro. nature is my favorite, living throgh the world changing from clean to polluted, fewer and fewer virginal places left, all i can do is to shoot and keep the view for the future for my son. if i can do more than that with my pics , that's really means something to me.
Photo credits: Zhi Gao.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal