i want to be a pro
don't mention the talent and technic , the time is not permitted, for i got a job now. how many others have the same experience with me?
my dream is to become a nature pro. nature is my favorite, living throgh the world changing from clean to polluted, fewer and fewer virginal places left, all i can do is to shoot and keep the view for the future for my son. if i can do more than that with my pics , that's really means something to me.
Photo credits: Zhi Gao.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget