I want to believe
Every day I wake up at 7:00, start to heat water and turn on the computer. The lucky days, I see that Dreamstime photos sold for U$S 3,x 2,x, or 0,xx. The bad days, I do not sell any pictures, and the day is presented gray.
This morning, an hour ago, my income grew strongly. ask me, I sold 10 pictures in one night? The answer is NO!
I sold an I-EL!!!!
The first in a whole year of effort and perseverance. The first one I corresponded, after seeing many who claimed to have seen. Yes ,appeared to me as Moby Dick against Captain Ahab.
Starting today, I begin to believe in the existence of I-EL sales. I believe!
Photo credits: Claudio Fichera.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success