I want to believe
Every day I wake up at 7:00, start to heat water and turn on the computer. The lucky days, I see that Dreamstime photos sold for U$S 3,x 2,x, or 0,xx. The bad days, I do not sell any pictures, and the day is presented gray.
This morning, an hour ago, my income grew strongly. ask me, I sold 10 pictures in one night? The answer is NO!
I sold an I-EL!!!!
The first in a whole year of effort and perseverance. The first one I corresponded, after seeing many who claimed to have seen. Yes ,appeared to me as Moby Dick against Captain Ahab.
Starting today, I begin to believe in the existence of I-EL sales. I believe!
Photo credits: Claudio Fichera.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk