I want to film the life and my world.
The most purpose of taking photos of mine is to film(record) the life and my world.
Now I am a student in Xiamen Unversity(XMU). The life in the college is colorful but I still will miss my home. In the city of Xiamen, there are so much things that are different to the life in Shanghai. I can see a lot of the different people and their lifes. I can use carmer as a note to record all the things that touch me.
Not only my life is changing so fast but also the things in China are changing in a very fast speed. Everytime I come back to Shanghai, I can see the changes of the city and people in Shanghai. The city become more and more modern and beautiful. But people in Shanghai are much more busy than before. So I want to record the changes of Shanghai & Xiamen.
I want give everyone a nice view of the world. In our eye we can find things which can makes we happy.
Photo credits: Wenyan Wu.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready