I want to stop being exclusive
I have sent several emails to DreamsTime, requesting stop being exclusive.
I have received no response. In my portofolio still appearing as exclusive.
How do I stop being exclusive and become a photographer NOT Exclusive?.
I have over 400 new images to upload. I wish to increase my portofolio, but as a photographer not exclusive. Took a month waiting for answers from DreamsTime.
I hope you can take time to answer.
I am grateful to DT, for allowing me to be exclusive. But now the exclusive format, I no longer is profitable for my.
To continue providing and growing my portofolio of DT, I want to go back to being a photographer not exclusive.
Thank you very much and I hope your kind response.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service