I will savour my first assignment acceptance
I am not the first or the last to finally get my first image accepted on an assignment, but WOW what a fantastic feeling, overjoyed. I was letting myself get down with rejections and then I thought besides the images I was submitting what was I doing wrong.
Number 1 read and re-read Tangie's new assignment message as in the latest one "All in White"......what I did was focus on the word white without really reading the request, big mistake. So I uploaded some images which were rejected for a rather simplistic approach, "Use your imagination" these are the key words. Tangie always suggestions great ideas and by re-reading the request for assignment, it will really helped. Even if I don't get a lot of votes this was a great boost to my confidence. Thanks DT reviewer/editors.
Thank you in advance to everyone who votes for my image.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?