I wish you were there.
I live about 100 yards from the shore of one of the many bays of Lake Ontario. On most evenings I go look out the window and see how the sunset is looking. If its promising I head down to the dock. On a recent night I captured this image. Its not of the sunset, but rather, its about 45 degrees south of the sunset itself. It was amazing. I was shocked by the even stack of color in the sky. And the shocking part.... It got approved!!! Most sunset pics dont make it because it so heavily populated. thank DT and community. Now I just wish it would get a download!
Photo credits: Robert Baggott.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images