I wish you were there.
I live about 100 yards from the shore of one of the many bays of Lake Ontario. On most evenings I go look out the window and see how the sunset is looking. If its promising I head down to the dock. On a recent night I captured this image. Its not of the sunset, but rather, its about 45 degrees south of the sunset itself. It was amazing. I was shocked by the even stack of color in the sky. And the shocking part.... It got approved!!! Most sunset pics dont make it because it so heavily populated. thank DT and community. Now I just wish it would get a download!
Photo credits: Robert Baggott.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk