I won the Metro Photo Challenge in Mexico
Today I'm very happy because I just found out I won the Mexican Metro Photo Challenge competition at the Emotions category.
Now I'm competing against 16 other images from other countries, so I just want to ask you to go to the link and vote "I like it" or "me gusta" (if you have a facebook account)
I can't show you the image here, since this image was rejected by DT, (because it was not stock oriented).... But this is another image of another Tarahumara Girl...
Thank you all for your suppport...
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!