I won the Metro Photo Challenge in Mexico
Today I'm very happy because I just found out I won the Mexican Metro Photo Challenge competition at the Emotions category.
Now I'm competing against 16 other images from other countries, so I just want to ask you to go to the link and vote "I like it" or "me gusta" (if you have a facebook account)
I can't show you the image here, since this image was rejected by DT, (because it was not stock oriented).... But this is another image of another Tarahumara Girl...
Thank you all for your suppport...
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe