I won the Metro Photo Challenge in Mexico
Today I'm very happy because I just found out I won the Mexican Metro Photo Challenge competition at the Emotions category.
Now I'm competing against 16 other images from other countries, so I just want to ask you to go to the link and vote "I like it" or "me gusta" (if you have a facebook account)
I can't show you the image here, since this image was rejected by DT, (because it was not stock oriented).... But this is another image of another Tarahumara Girl...
Thank you all for your suppport...
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)