I spent seven days in Iceland this summer, and I think I've caught Icelanditis.
This syndrome occurs when you get obsessed with the country and after some research, I have found that it is a frequent occurrence with visitors to that far away land.
Symptoms include such things as driving your friends crazy with non-stop talking about how wonderful everything is there, like the people who haven't really totally shaken off their viking origins, the amazing food from delicious lamb soup to the freshest fish ever, the countless volcanoes that continue to erupt on a regular basis, the smelly hot water and boiling hot springs, and the icy blue glaciers.
To be sure you have Icelanditis, you have to stand up and publicly announce that you even like the weather there! But if you don't like the weather, as they say in Iceland, you only have to wait five minutes and it will change.
Photo credits: Ddkg.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking