I spent seven days in Iceland this summer, and I think I've caught Icelanditis.
This syndrome occurs when you get obsessed with the country and after some research, I have found that it is a frequent occurrence with visitors to that far away land.
Symptoms include such things as driving your friends crazy with non-stop talking about how wonderful everything is there, like the people who haven't really totally shaken off their viking origins, the amazing food from delicious lamb soup to the freshest fish ever, the countless volcanoes that continue to erupt on a regular basis, the smelly hot water and boiling hot springs, and the icy blue glaciers.
To be sure you have Icelanditis, you have to stand up and publicly announce that you even like the weather there! But if you don't like the weather, as they say in Iceland, you only have to wait five minutes and it will change.
Photo credits: Ddkg.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite