Idea for picture
I was preparing for sleep, when an idea for picture hit me. I imagend an unrecognizable boy, sitting by the wall, sepia toned, lightening from above...It was about 10 o'clock in the evening and I called my friend and asked if he could go posing for me, he surprisangly said yes. I grabbed my gear and went out. My friend came in five minutes, I brought him specific clothes to change and we went to the spot I wanted. We were there almost two hours, shot over 150 pictures and a few came out pretty good. We came back to home around midnight and I was happy about that evening. I learnt that you can get an awesome idea, when least excpected.
Photo credits: Matijakeber.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings