Idea for picture
I was preparing for sleep, when an idea for picture hit me. I imagend an unrecognizable boy, sitting by the wall, sepia toned, lightening from above...It was about 10 o'clock in the evening and I called my friend and asked if he could go posing for me, he surprisangly said yes. I grabbed my gear and went out. My friend came in five minutes, I brought him specific clothes to change and we went to the spot I wanted. We were there almost two hours, shot over 150 pictures and a few came out pretty good. We came back to home around midnight and I was happy about that evening. I learnt that you can get an awesome idea, when least excpected.
Photo credits: Matijakeber.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer