An idea to help us ecah other to give visibility to non viewed images
I had this idea, which I shared with some friends and fellow photographers in FB and I have thought to put it here, if anyone is interested.
The idea is the next:
I have thought that we all could help each other to promote our less visible pics by adding into our collections. For example, I have a glass of milk, if someone has a food or drinks collection could ad ot it, I have a objects isolated in black or white collection, if you have objects with no views I can add them. Just tell what collections do you have and what pictures don't have views, in this way we could help us ecah other ;) what do you think?.
You can put the images (the ones with less views) numbers in the comments if they fit in any of my collections.
I'm putthing here my less viewed images, if you have a collection in which it can fit, you can add them!
My images with less views:
If you have a collection where it can fit some of these, add it!
These are my public collections, if someone wants to add pics with zero or few views tell me the number and I'll add
Photo credits: Ingrid Prats.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava