An idea to help us ecah other to give visibility to non viewed images
I had this idea, which I shared with some friends and fellow photographers in FB and I have thought to put it here, if anyone is interested.
The idea is the next:
I have thought that we all could help each other to promote our less visible pics by adding into our collections. For example, I have a glass of milk, if someone has a food or drinks collection could ad ot it, I have a objects isolated in black or white collection, if you have objects with no views I can add them. Just tell what collections do you have and what pictures don't have views, in this way we could help us ecah other ;) what do you think?.
You can put the images (the ones with less views) numbers in the comments if they fit in any of my collections.
I'm putthing here my less viewed images, if you have a collection in which it can fit, you can add them!
My images with less views:
If you have a collection where it can fit some of these, add it!
These are my public collections, if someone wants to add pics with zero or few views tell me the number and I'll add
Photo credits: Titania1980.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience