Ideal image size
Hello everybody, I'm sure this must have been discussed before in this Forum, but I could not find the answer I am looking for.
I began processing my photos in a different way and as a final result, I end up with a bigger file (more resolution). After Dreamstime's resizing and acceptance, the files are around 20-27mp compared to 10-13mp size of my previous submissions.
These are my latest and biggest images:
And here is my question: is there an "ideal" image size for stock? will a too big of a file limit the amount of $ on each purchase since the buyer might select a smaller size? or are you giving the designer more options and increasing the chances of selling by submitting the biggest possible size image?
Thanks in advance for your opinions!
(I meant mp, not mb! thanks Marugod83)
Photo credits: Sergio Vila.
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime
- How I made my first $100,000 with Dreamstime