If at first you don't succeed...
Fortunately, sunsets like this are common in the tropics. Clouds always seem to form at the right time for a spectacular sunset. I missed it the first night, but was determined to be prepared the next. I placed my camera into a ziplock bag and left it out on the balcony. When the time was right I pulled it out and took a picture. Unfortunately to get a good exposure at low ISO required a ten second exposure. Not a chance of hand holding it. I found a nice solid spot on the cement railing and took a few shots with the camera balanced on self timer. Turned out great!
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry