If at first you don't succeed...
Fortunately, sunsets like this are common in the tropics. Clouds always seem to form at the right time for a spectacular sunset. I missed it the first night, but was determined to be prepared the next. I placed my camera into a ziplock bag and left it out on the balcony. When the time was right I pulled it out and took a picture. Unfortunately to get a good exposure at low ISO required a ten second exposure. Not a chance of hand holding it. I found a nice solid spot on the cement railing and took a few shots with the camera balanced on self timer. Turned out great!
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images