If at first you don't succeed
A question was raised recently in one of the blog articles I read, whether or not a rejected file should be re-submitted once it had been rejected. The image shown below was one of those images that at first, was rejected, and then resubmitted once the corrections had been made according to the DT editors recommendations. Not that I have many bragging rights when it comes to sales figures, but this image is now my best selling image (2 sales in a short time online – told you I don’t have brag rights), so therefore I would say yes, resubmit if you are confident the image can be corrected according to the recommendations, and if at first you don’t succeed, try again :0)
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success