If I were an editor...
Uploading photos, we have to remember that we do it for somebody. Cause any stock is like a great market where you sell and someone can buy images. So your idea should be clear to anybody - in Africa, Aisia, elswhere.
So when uploading photos I imagine an editor of a magazine who needs some pictures. And having in mind that imaginary editor, I ask myself "If I had to pick pictures on some topic, what would be interesting for me?"
Photo credits: Anatoly Frumgartz.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster