If you're having a bad day, let's enjoy animal life
Sometimes we can see that animals in the wild are mostly like us and we can laugh at ourselves watching their behavior. This time I dedicated my day to elephant seals, watching different attitudes
Why not showing off
or may be the belly now? Nails prepared for it
And now ... What
Better scratching again cause its too hot. Human strangers looking as if I were an alien.
I better get some rest with my friends
All these were taken at Punta Ninfas, Patagonia, Chubut. It has been not also fun but but windy and hot day. I admire there peace , I admire them as a scientist. These peaceful afternoon was full of joy and understanding. Thank you to my models for transferring that peace to my soul and made my day
Photo credits: Alina62.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings