If You Won the Lottery...
If you were to win the lottery, what would you do? Let's say it was several million dollars -- definately enough to support you for life, if you handled it right.
Would you quit your day job? Would you go to working part-time, if you are already full-time?
I'm not sure what I would do. I just bought a subscription to the Virginia lottery, and I got to thinking: If I won, what would I do with the money and the rest of my life? Since it's been a crazy past few weeks at work, I feel I would seriously consider losing the day job! But, what would I do during the day? I'm sure if I won enough money, I would be able to keep myself occupied with more camera equipment, finally a studio of my own (no more corner in the apartment for me!), and helping to babysit a little cousin now and then. Part of me would miss socializing with the people at work all day, but another part of me feels I would get plenty of other social interactions if I wasn't stuck at work all day.
It would be nice, though, to be free of office obligations to be able to work on my photography on a daily basis.
What would you guys do?
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget