IFF Straznice, Czech republic
today started 65.th International Folklore Festival 2010 in Straznice. It's about traditional culture, dancing and especially fun. Dancers and visitors visit us every year from all world. This festival have dancers for example from Rapa Nui, Chile or Mexico. Together about 300 foreign dancers andprogramme of festival.
So, mayby you visit us if you like folklore ;)
Photo credits: Sebikus.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings