IFF Straznice, Czech republic
today started 65.th International Folklore Festival 2010 in Straznice. It's about traditional culture, dancing and especially fun. Dancers and visitors visit us every year from all world. This festival have dancers for example from Rapa Nui, Chile or Mexico. Together about 300 foreign dancers andprogramme of festival.
So, mayby you visit us if you like folklore ;)
Photo credits: Sebikus.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road