IFF Straznice, Czech republic
today started 65.th International Folklore Festival 2010 in Straznice. It's about traditional culture, dancing and especially fun. Dancers and visitors visit us every year from all world. This festival have dancers for example from Rapa Nui, Chile or Mexico. Together about 300 foreign dancers andprogramme of festival.
So, mayby you visit us if you like folklore ;)
Photo credits: Sebikus.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget