iFound - How I Found
I was very happy when I saw an advertisement saying "You could earn up to $2000" a month from your holiday photos. Was very eager and started reading the complete article. At end of the article, they asked me $99 for opening my account and providing me tips!! Found it little suspicious and checked their Facebook account and there were many guys like me who were checking any existence of this company.
In a way, I should be thank full to that fraudster, because, I realised, there is a market for the photos we have in our phone. Then I asked Mr. Google and got a list of companies doing this.
Went through most of the websites, and found dreamstime is very interesting!
Since now, I clicked photos through my phone just for fun. From now on, whenever I turn on the camera, on back of my head, will remember "dreamstime" and will try to click better picture!
Link for my profile
Thank you all
Photo credits: Kathirr.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.