Illustrated Jokes Blog
Another blog gave me this idea..
Everyone should post a funny joke and illustrate it with a photo from his/her portfolio.
1- Only 1 photo per poster.
2- Jokes have to be clean & inoffensive to others as I don't want this blog to be closed!
3- You can post more than once if you want to.
As this is my blog, I have the right to break my 1st rule!!! Here goes:
A mother mouse and a baby mouse are walking along, when all of a sudden, a cat attacks them. The mother mouse goes, "BARK!" and the cat runs away. "See?" says the mother mouse to her baby. "Now do you see why it's important to learn a foreign language?"
P.S.: To include a photo in your comment put its number in place of the * without any of the spaces [ img ] * [ /img ]
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget