Illustrated Jokes Blog
Another blog gave me this idea..
Everyone should post a funny joke and illustrate it with a photo from his/her portfolio.
1- Only 1 photo per poster.
2- Jokes have to be clean & inoffensive to others as I don't want this blog to be closed!
3- You can post more than once if you want to.
As this is my blog, I have the right to break my 1st rule!!! Here goes:
A mother mouse and a baby mouse are walking along, when all of a sudden, a cat attacks them. The mother mouse goes, "BARK!" and the cat runs away. "See?" says the mother mouse to her baby. "Now do you see why it's important to learn a foreign language?"
P.S.: To include a photo in your comment put its number in place of the * without any of the spaces [ img ] * [ /img ]
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon