Illustrated Jokes Blog
Another blog gave me this idea..
Everyone should post a funny joke and illustrate it with a photo from his/her portfolio.
1- Only 1 photo per poster.
2- Jokes have to be clean & inoffensive to others as I don't want this blog to be closed!
3- You can post more than once if you want to.
As this is my blog, I have the right to break my 1st rule!!! Here goes:
A mother mouse and a baby mouse are walking along, when all of a sudden, a cat attacks them. The mother mouse goes, "BARK!" and the cat runs away. "See?" says the mother mouse to her baby. "Now do you see why it's important to learn a foreign language?"
P.S.: To include a photo in your comment put its number in place of the * without any of the spaces [ img ] * [ /img ]
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!