There are lots of photos of women on DT but about 5 percent of them are illustrations (took this number from simple searching).
How amazing it was to discover women in some new simple form by graphic expression. You can simply convert photo to graphic illustration, but still you must remember of putting model releasing to it. Use some graphic filters and you have something different to show or just try to sketch portrait from photo on paper then scan it.
There some just line formed woman simple and uncomplicated or more detailed, to some strange graphic complicated ones that shows creativity and imagination of their author or just play with plane colors and form.
Illustrating has got big potential, it could be a door open to show more then we can take with photo.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns