There are lots of photos of women on DT but about 5 percent of them are illustrations (took this number from simple searching).
How amazing it was to discover women in some new simple form by graphic expression. You can simply convert photo to graphic illustration, but still you must remember of putting model releasing to it. Use some graphic filters and you have something different to show or just try to sketch portrait from photo on paper then scan it.
There some just line formed woman simple and uncomplicated or more detailed, to some strange graphic complicated ones that shows creativity and imagination of their author or just play with plane colors and form.
Illustrating has got big potential, it could be a door open to show more then we can take with photo.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama