There are lots of photos of women on DT but about 5 percent of them are illustrations (took this number from simple searching).
How amazing it was to discover women in some new simple form by graphic expression. You can simply convert photo to graphic illustration, but still you must remember of putting model releasing to it. Use some graphic filters and you have something different to show or just try to sketch portrait from photo on paper then scan it.
There some just line formed woman simple and uncomplicated or more detailed, to some strange graphic complicated ones that shows creativity and imagination of their author or just play with plane colors and form.
Illustrating has got big potential, it could be a door open to show more then we can take with photo.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe