There are lots of photos of women on DT but about 5 percent of them are illustrations (took this number from simple searching).
How amazing it was to discover women in some new simple form by graphic expression. You can simply convert photo to graphic illustration, but still you must remember of putting model releasing to it. Use some graphic filters and you have something different to show or just try to sketch portrait from photo on paper then scan it.
There some just line formed woman simple and uncomplicated or more detailed, to some strange graphic complicated ones that shows creativity and imagination of their author or just play with plane colors and form.
Illustrating has got big potential, it could be a door open to show more then we can take with photo.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective