Illustration or theater?
Recently i tried an unusual way to illustrate a classic story.
Sometimes old fairytales are difficult to illustrate, especially if contains some bloody scenes as in the case of Red Riding Hood.
To lighten the scene without changing the story i took inspiration from the children, when during the school play, turn everything in a game with funny dress. :)
What do you think, can it work?
Photo credits: Desy Pistonami.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry