Illustration or theater?
Recently i tried an unusual way to illustrate a classic story.
Sometimes old fairytales are difficult to illustrate, especially if contains some bloody scenes as in the case of Red Riding Hood.
To lighten the scene without changing the story i took inspiration from the children, when during the school play, turn everything in a game with funny dress. :)
What do you think, can it work?
Photo credits: Desy Pistonami.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster