...about illustrations and clipart
I'm an illustrator and I've just 44 images in my portfolio at the moment. I'm still waiting for my first download... What about you? Do your illustrations sell well in Dreamstime? I've uploaded principally digital cliparts. But as a children's books illustrator I usually handle brushes and acrilic paints:do you upload your artistic paintings here or just computer generated images ? This is my first stock portfolio... I accept suggestions :) thank you!
Photo credits: Sallylux.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images