...about illustrations and clipart
I'm an illustrator and I've just 44 images in my portfolio at the moment. I'm still waiting for my first download... What about you? Do your illustrations sell well in Dreamstime? I've uploaded principally digital cliparts. But as a children's books illustrator I usually handle brushes and acrilic paints:do you upload your artistic paintings here or just computer generated images ? This is my first stock portfolio... I accept suggestions :) thank you!
Photo credits: Sallylux.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!