...about illustrations and clipart
I'm an illustrator and I've just 44 images in my portfolio at the moment. I'm still waiting for my first download... What about you? Do your illustrations sell well in Dreamstime? I've uploaded principally digital cliparts. But as a children's books illustrator I usually handle brushes and acrilic paints:do you upload your artistic paintings here or just computer generated images ? This is my first stock portfolio... I accept suggestions :) thank you!
Photo credits: Sallylux.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava