...about illustrations and clipart
I'm an illustrator and I've just 44 images in my portfolio at the moment. I'm still waiting for my first download... What about you? Do your illustrations sell well in Dreamstime? I've uploaded principally digital cliparts. But as a children's books illustrator I usually handle brushes and acrilic paints:do you upload your artistic paintings here or just computer generated images ? This is my first stock portfolio... I accept suggestions :) thank you!
Photo credits: Sallylux.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!