...about illustrations and clipart
I'm an illustrator and I've just 44 images in my portfolio at the moment. I'm still waiting for my first download... What about you? Do your illustrations sell well in Dreamstime? I've uploaded principally digital cliparts. But as a children's books illustrator I usually handle brushes and acrilic paints:do you upload your artistic paintings here or just computer generated images ? This is my first stock portfolio... I accept suggestions :) thank you!
Photo credits: Sallylux.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror