I have been using Illustrator for over 10 years and i got AI CS3 about a week back. I am very thrilled with all the new features. Most of all the Colour Guide tool. I have been freaking out with this tool. Earlier you had to physically check the harmony in the colour harmony book etc. Now this makes it so easy. My clients are very thrilled too with the colour combinations. Three cheers to the AI team.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget