Illustrator Quick Tips 2
Although we can include text in vectors, we can't leave it as it is. Just in case the person who downloads the vectors is in Mongolia and they only have Mongolian fonts installed in their computer. They won't be able to see the text properly. So we need to convert them to outlines. Quick way to do this is to right click on the text and select Create Outlines. Now every literate person can read your text.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo