Illustrator Quick Tips 2
Although we can include text in vectors, we can't leave it as it is. Just in case the person who downloads the vectors is in Mongolia and they only have Mongolian fonts installed in their computer. They won't be able to see the text properly. So we need to convert them to outlines. Quick way to do this is to right click on the text and select Create Outlines. Now every literate person can read your text.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America