Illustrator Quick Tips 2
Although we can include text in vectors, we can't leave it as it is. Just in case the person who downloads the vectors is in Mongolia and they only have Mongolian fonts installed in their computer. They won't be able to see the text properly. So we need to convert them to outlines. Quick way to do this is to right click on the text and select Create Outlines. Now every literate person can read your text.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software