Illustrator Quick Tips
Do you know that by pressing Ctrl + U you can toggle on and off the smart guides feature. Smart guides are very useful if you want to move objects around and line it up against another object. But can be very annoying to have it on all the time. So Ctrl + U is a quick way to turn it on and off.
When clicking around using the pen tool, before you let go of your left mouse button, you can shift the point by holding the space bar and moving your mouse. Very convenient and handy for that extra precision when drawing your object out. This is unique for Illustrator, it doesn't work for Photoshop.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror