Illustrator Quick Tips
Do you know that by pressing Ctrl + U you can toggle on and off the smart guides feature. Smart guides are very useful if you want to move objects around and line it up against another object. But can be very annoying to have it on all the time. So Ctrl + U is a quick way to turn it on and off.
When clicking around using the pen tool, before you let go of your left mouse button, you can shift the point by holding the space bar and moving your mouse. Very convenient and handy for that extra precision when drawing your object out. This is unique for Illustrator, it doesn't work for Photoshop.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo